The fleas knees: Lakers to hold first fundraising market of year on March 1
Lakers have announced that they are holding their first Flea Market of 2020 on Sunday, March 1 at the Old School House, Elington Road, Bray.
“Come and enjoy tea and a warm scone, browse our vintage clothes, find treasures at the antiques and curios stall, take home some flowers, shop for gifts or just come and browse,” organisers say.
“All funds from our flea market will be used to support our sports, arts and social activities for our club members with special needs.”
With over 12 stalls booked already they have many interesting things to see including vintage clothes, flowers, baked goods, local crafts stalls, antiques, and much more.
Here are some the great stalls which will be on display on the day:
- Lakers Vintage Clothes Stall – Dresses, shirts, tops trousers, shoes, bags and more.
- Pat Kelly – Wooden Crafts, Cheese and Bread Board Cutters and homeware
- Floral Delights – Flowers in season and for all occasion at the small florist stall
- Dalkey Handmade Soaps – Made from essential oils, butters and natural colourings 100% natural & vegan
- Natural Soy Candles – Beautiful scented candles made of all natural ingredients
- Wicklow Handmade Pens – Pens made from locally sourced wood, for exceptional quality.
- Keane cards and crafts – for all ocassions
- Pete’s Antiques – Antique furniture, ornaments and more
- Julias Collectables and Curios – An array of interesting ornaments, jewellery & other treasures
- Cottages By Candelight – Hand Crafted Ceramic Candle Holders
- Jaconi Crafts – Handmade Gifts, Clocks, Frames, Toys & More
- Recycle Venture – Mini Company, lamps ornaments and more from everyday recyclable goods
- Lakers Bakers – Home made baked goods
- Lakers Book Shelf – Take a book leave a donation
- Mr Breanie Coffee Van – Enjoy a coffee in our coffee area