September 18, 2020
News

Warning after bin catches fire on Bray’s Main Street

The local Fire Service were called to deal with a bin that caught fire on Bray’s Main Street yesterday.

It is thought the fiire may have been caused by a cigarette.

A local emergency crew arrived at the scene and extinguised the small blaze before it could pose a danger to members of the public.

A local Fire Service spokesperson urged smokers to act responsibly, adding: “Bins have separate section on front to put out cigarettes.”


 

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *